From time to time I publish some thoughts also on LinkedIn. Below is the list of my articles published there (updated on a regular basis).
Also, if you would like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please feel free to send me an invitation. If you are outside of my circle of connections, the platform will ask for my e-mail – use email@example.com. Would love to stay in touch!
The list of my articles on LinkedIn Publishing:
- Mediating on a new level: Solving inner conflicts of roles by applying principles of mediation
- The ultimate best method to set your goals
- Beauty of mediation: in a conflict and beyond
- Busy-boasting or Why I am no longer busy
- The biggest problem with goals and what can you do about it
- Corrosion: your chance to improve before it is too late
- Not SWOT: what’s wrong with this popular tool and what are the alternatives
- What’s the purpose of a goal?
- Three questions to master time and be able to do it all
- Mentor: who is it actually and how do you get one?
- Sharing your “precious” unsolicited opinion: what’s your goal?
More to come – so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, if you still haven’t – please subscribe for my secret mailing list here (no annoying newsletters – I promise!) and check out my books “Everything a parent needs to know*” and “It can be easy: to make perfect cheesecake and sound like a starred chef when you talk about it” on Amazon, iTunes, Sellfy and Lulu (the last one is for a real paperback, not just an e-book).